Fall is in full swing, and that familiar flavor, Pumpkin Spice, is back. Well, it’s always been there… you can absolutely get anything pumpkin spice in July, but it’s just not the same, is it? The best time for anything and everything PS is now! The weather is cooler, sweaters come out of boxes, and those lattes are just calling your name.
…But there’s also other flavors of the fall season that deserve equal trending status! Below are some ideas to inspire your autumnal cooking, holiday, or otherwise. What are your favorite fall flavors? Let us know in the comments below!
10. Spiced Nut: Brown Sugar-Spiced Nuts, Warm Spiced Cashews
9. Mulled Cider: Hot Mulled Ginger-Spiced Cider, Mulled Cranberry-Apple Cider
8. Gingerbread: Iced Gingerbread Biscotti, Gingerbread Cookies
7. Apple Cinnamon: Cinnamon, Apple, and Oat Scones, Hasselback Apples
6. Maple Bacon: Maple Bacon Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Bacon Maple Waffles
5. Chai Spice: Chai Spice and Pear Oatmeal, Chai Banana Bread
4. Brown Butter: Browned Butter and Lemon Brussels Sprouts, Berry and Browned Butter Waffle
3. Citrus and Spice: Apple-Orange Spice Cake, Fresh Ginger Cake with Candied Citrus Glaze
2. Hazelnut and Chocolate: Curiously Citrus Chocolate Toast, Banana, Chocolate, and Hazelnut Dip
1. Pear and Ginger: Creamy Wheat with Pear and Ginger, Ginger Cardamom Pear Butter
More Fabulous Fall Food: