What's the use in hiding that cute plaid push-up?
Not since Flashdance has it been such a hell to the yes to show off your bra. Stars like Beyoncé have been known to pull off this cool, sexy look. But what underthing can share the stage with which tank? A very 2015 matching guide, right here:
1. Pair racerback tops and bras, but vary the shade and strap width. A hit of electric teal makes it look intentional. Peace Love World tank, $55, peaceloveworld.com; Adore Me bra, $40, adoreme.com
2. The plunging back reveals the bra's animal print. Ooh la la—in a chic way. Alternative tank, $54, alternativeapparel.com; Jessica Simpson Collection bra, $36, lordandtaylor.com
RELATED: 7 Signs You Need to Try Another Bra Size
3. Flash a neon bandeau under large armholes and you're making good on this muscle tee's message. Luciana tank, $29, byluciana.com; Old Navy bandeau, $12.94, oldnavy.com
4. Sexiness x 2. The scallops of this balconet flutter just above an ultralow neckline. Dream tank, $98, dreamclothing.com; Cosabella bra, $73.50, cosabella.com
5. Throw a sheer netted number over a sports bra for a look that exudes cool. Theory top, $245, theory.com; Hanes bra, $7, hanes.com
RELATED: How to Make Your Own Daisy Dukes
For more summer style tips, pick up the July/August issue of Women's Health, on newsstands now.